Important Dates 2021-2022
September 28 & 29
Jostens Grad Rings
November 30, December 1 & 2
Grad Photo retakes
June 13 - English Language Arts 30-1/30-2 Diploma, Part A
June 16 - Last day of formal instruction (Grades 10 - 12)
June 20 - English Language Arts 30-1/30-2 Diploma, Part B
June 23 - Biology 30 Diploma
June 24 - Chemistry 30 Diploma
Curious about Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
- 15 credits in senior English
- 15 credits in senior Social Studies
- 10 credits in Math (minimum Math 20-3)
- 10 credits Science (minimum Science 24)
- 3/5 credits in CALM 20
- 3 credits in Physical Education
- 10 other credits at the 30 level
- 38 other credits
- Minimum 100 total credits
Certificate of Achievement Requirements:
- English 20-2 or 30-4
- Social 20-2 or 20-4
- Math 24 or 20-4
- Science 24 or 20-4
- Physical Education 10
- Career and Life Management
- 10 credits Work Experience or RAP or Green Certificate
- Minimum 80 total credits
If you have any concerns regarding your graduation progress, please contact Mrs. Hansen or Mrs. Warawa for more information.
Diploma Exam result statements are now available through myPass
Students will now need to retrieve their exam results through myPass—a self‑service website for high school students. Result statements for Diploma Exams are now be available exclusively online using myPass. Printed results statements will no longer be mailed.
In addition, the Statement of Courses and Marks has been replaced with the Detailed Academic Report (DAR), which is also available exclusively online using myPass.
myPass enables high school students to:
- access their Results Statement;
- view their demographic information;
- view their DAR;
- view their progress toward their diploma or certificate; and
- order and pay for a transcript.
Specific information on how to sign up for myPass will be provided to all students who write diploma examinations.
For more information visit: https://education.alberta.ca/students/transcripts/online.aspx